Wednesday 11 February 2009

Paint,Podcast+Facebook


The Christmas present of fabric paints needed to be put into action.

Listened to an old Mars Hill podcast this morning 
(yes I do have music but these talks are powerful stuff).

And for some reason thinking a friends Facebook status could be a tee (thanks KonKon! ;) )

Thats what has brought me to this today 
(I realise I need to practice painting more and yellow wasn't the best choice to paint over blue). After reading Matthew chapter 6 I've had an idea on how to make this an interesting tee (hopefully it will work out, but needs way more creativity than just playing with letters).

Being random like this is probably why I'm stuck where I am, but I have to try this out for some reason and learn to finish things off. It may be another failure but I gotta have a go! :)

No comments: